12 lessons from the movie ‘Laggies’
Hello there people of the internet!
I’ve been getting into movies a lot lately and I blame Netflix. It’s just so… convenient compared to deciding, then looking for the movie online and they even give you suggestions! Sometimes I get so into it and I’ve watched two movies before I know it, which is unusual for me. Anyway, there aren’t that many indie movies on Netflix (this one isn’t) but I have a running list of movies I’d like to watch and I’m crawling steadily through that list. I also have an unhealthy obsession with Keira Knightley. So this movie was perfect. I’m not reviewing it by any means but here are 12 things I learned from watching this.
- It is important to allow yourself grow out of things and people.
- There’s something to learn from everyone, even people far younger than you are.
- Don’t drive drunk.
- Keira Knightley is gorgeous. Never forget.
- Gruff men falling in love is the most adorable thing.
- Do not waste time getting to action after deciding on a matter. Just do it.
- Don’t let people make important decisions for you, or even not so important decisions.
- Watch more indie movies.
- Try not to lie to people. Lies really always unravel and never silently or prettily.
- Sometimes it takes a little while to figure out what you want to do with your life, and that’s okay.
- Don’t sit waiting for some firework revelation about your future path though. It doesn’t always come that way.
- Your parents are human. Sometimes they will fail you.
If you haven’t yet, you should totally watch ‘Laggies’.
If you have watched it, what did you think?