I wouldn’t normally blog on a Monday, but I’ve got some fantastic news! I got nominated for a Liebster award. I was overjoyed to find out about this at about 5am this morning! The ever sweet Kemi nominated me. (Thank you Kemi)
A Liebster is an award given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 WordPress followers, The Liebster Award originated in Germany and Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. I’m happy to know that people feel I deserve this award, especially people whom I look up to in the bloggersphere. Of course, wth great power comes great responsiblity. The nomination comes with certain rules;
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Last and definitely least, let them know you have nominated them.
Well, I already thanked Kemi, but thank you again for thinking of me 🙂
11 Random Facts About Myself
1. I love writing.
2. Food makes me happy. I just devoured eight chicken wings, yet no fat. 🙁
3. I hate it when people are rude or undisciplined.
4. I’d rather spend my Friday night with a good book and some music.
5. I am currently reading four different books and listening to a fifth one on audio. Don’t ask why, or how. I reckon I’ve read almost a thousand books in my lifetime.
6. I’m terrified of birds, I just try to act cool around them.
7. I can’t swim.
8. I am completely powerless against resisting sleep and that isn’t exactly great for a med student.
9. I love those things called shoes, I mean, what girl doesn’t?
10. I fancy Chemistry, the subject.
11.My family and friends are the best part of my life.
1.Money, Power, Respect. Choose two.
– Money and Respect. I really don’t need power.
2. What is your idea of religion?
– Religion is a way of life. Your life should be in harmony with your beliefs.
3. Have you ever considered politics?
– No, never.
4. What do you do for fun?
– Read a book or a blog or anything, Dance around my room, Write or Eat (yes, eat).
5. What one word do you think describes me?
– Sweet 🙂
6. What one word describes you?
7. What’s music to you?
– I heard this once and it fits the bill ”Music is what feelings sound like”
8. Do you have a plan B in life? If yes what is it?
– To be a writer. It may never happen, but it’s my plan B.
9. What book will you recommend for me to read?
– The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins or I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk or Elin Hilderbrand’s Silver Girl (oops, too many)
10. Why did you start blogging?
– I wanted to write, pretend I was a blogger and inspire the few who would actually read.
11. Say something totally random!
– I think I’m coming down with a sore throat!
2. Blog by ORR
10. Beauty Crush
11. Sian Shutterbug
1. What word describes you best?
2. What do you plan to do after writing this post?
3. What’s the story behind your blog name?
4. What do you love to wear?
5. If you had to live on one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Any memories you’d like to revisit?
8. What word best describes me? ( If you don’t know me personally, then my writing)
9. What do you think about music?
10. Name three things you couldn’t go a day without.
11. Say something random!
This wasn’t the easiest thing for me, but I liked it! Enjoy the rest of the week people, I should be studying Physio right about now.xx
***P.S : There is no general committee that handles this award. its’s just a recognition from one blogger to another for how awesome they are. Kind of like a really big internet hug. So, share the love!